Saturday, August 15, 2020

Twilight: The Next (4th) Generation

 The team is on vacation, or at least I am. I am enjoying the sun of the Northern German Plain near the Baltic. The area was part of the German Democratic Republic and things have changed a lot since the last time I visited.

I took the time from my vacation to support a new Kickstarter project that is dedicated to a new version of my favorite game. I am really looking forward to this and I hope all like minded individuals will also support the new game. You can find details here: Twilight:2000 Kickstarter.

I am really impressed by the quality of the initial products. I like the work-ups and the art. The team itself (Free League Publishing from Sweden) is also very friendly and open to input and suggestions from the fans, which takes them up a notch on my opinion scale. 

The team has also produced other games, such as an Alien roleplaying game and has been the recipient of multiple awards, which I hope will also continue in the future.  You can find there website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment