Thursday, May 27, 2021

0166 - A Short (and hopefully creative) Hiatus

Time for a break. It is important to regularly take breaks and maybe try something else for a change. Maybe that rulebook you bought a while ago that is collecting dust or revisit one of your old favorites. Get back on the table and play some tabletop.

 

I am taking a small break from the team for three to four weeks to get my focus back. By then, my fingers will be itching and I will be wanting to roll the Ammo Dice again. No fear, just a break and not End of Mission.  I sometimes do this to get the juices flowing again. An experience that is now going into its fourth year can sometimes be a bit taxing. Who really knows though, maybe I won't be able to resist and I will need to get my fix earlier than my planned return.

 

I will be zipping up my folder and placing on my data storage server so I cannot easily access it to lower the temptation. There are a few things I want to think about, some I may want to publish and offer to the community. Right now, I need a break to get the cordite smell out of my nose.

 

In the meantime, I will be returning to one of my great loves, Traveller: The New Era. This time with a new Wilds campaign and a new cast of characters and I will cross-link the campaign when I have set it up. I have always loved gritty Sci-Fi and I need some now. Besides, I love the smell of ozone from a plasma gun in the morning.

 

For all the readers out there, please feel free to let me know if there is content you would like to see. Is there something you would like explained or know how I do it? Just drop me a line and I will see how I can work that your questions and comments in.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment