Saturday, June 9, 2018

0000 - The Beginning

I am old school. I enjoy roleplaying and I shamelessly admit that. Unfortunately, the reality of life and getting older has made it difficult to pursue this particular passion. There are so few of us left (and I mean pen and paper and not computer, console, etc.) and life makes many demands on your time because that is life, plain and simple.

I have been solo roleplaying with different RPGs for several years now. Of course, it is not the same as being in a room full of your friends who razz you when something goes comically wrong orcross their fingers for you when your character is engaged in that epic struggle that may very well be their last. Be that as it may, it can still be enjoyable.

This blog is my attempt to gather my thoughts on the subject and maybe inspire someone else. It is not the only solo roleplaying blog. It is not the best and I will not claim it to be otherwise. This is simply my view on things.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Found this eventually! Lots to catch up on by the looks of it ;-)
    Planning something similar after getting the rules.
    Cheers, Richard P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I generally paste the link in the face book pages to help locate the blog. The posts are numbered to help in the order, even if they are not shown in order. I have also added tags for both the location ans sometimes different subjects.

    Hope it helps you. If you have any questions, let me know.

    ReplyDelete